How To Play
- The objective of the game is to ‘tag’ all the other players and be the last player standing.
- To play, each player may hit, strike or touch the Unpredictiball with any part of the body below the elbows or knees (arms, wrists, hands, calves, ankles and feet).
- A ‘tag’ is when a player is hit with the Unpredictiball on any other part of his/her body (anywhere above the elbows or knees).
- When tagged, players lose a ‘life point.’ The game may start with 3, 5, or 10 points, depending on how long the players want the game to last.
- Each player must keep track of their life points and count down as they get ‘tagged’.
- If a player is tagged the circle will move clockwise one position.
- The tagged player gets to serve by throwing the ball back out the circle. No throwing the ball at players or serving it to one’s self.
- If the tagged player runs out of life points, they sit out for the rest of the game and help keep score. Wen a tagged player exits the game, the serve is handed to the player on the left.
- Funky tags don’t count. No string wrap-arounds, off-the-wall, or self-hitting strikes.
- A player that grabs and throws the Attack Sack will lose a ‘life point,’ and the serve is handed to the player at his/her left.
- Avoid open-handed slaps. It is an overly-powerful attack. Best to avoid black eyes. You have been warned!
- Have fun!